Stream Of Though..A.D.D.

Today my mind has been moving like a billion miles per hour, well it would be if my mind could actually travel per mile. I've been jumping from thought to thought to thou... Focusing has gotten down to an miniscule action. I tried to pay attention to the speakers today at church but every time someone in the congregation moved, my mind shifted to them and why they were moving. Singing was almost impossible...someone was incredibly flat and WHY is she singing in a different language!!? My nap time came an extra 2 hours early, about the time that Payton Neilson's dad started to speak.

Being around hundreds of people I know at the same time puts my brain into utter confusion. It is mass overload and I talk to one person and can't even focus on their face. Too much movement and exciting things happening...Gossip up the WAZOO!!! Thoughts coming in and out in a flash....

Oh my heck his voice is so annoying, I just want to staple his mouth shut. Like the boy in that book when he runs with sissors...oh my neighbor was running with a recorder and tripped....I wish I had a recording studio. It's only Twenty after ten? That can't be right. Is the battery dead? Oh gosh I hope my lights aren't on in my car again!! FOCUS Jake, Focus!! Whew. Oh hey there's Daniel. I haven't seen him since he transfered schools. I wonder why he is in town. Did he loose his job? Daniel is too good at what he does to have been fired. Arg!! FOCUS!!! You're staring at people like a freak!

Once I was able to get out of the crowded chapel, things began to refocus for me!! I was ordained an Elder today, which was a very special experience. Lots of people came and lots of people leaked moisture from their faces. HOME at last. I didn't think I would ever make it this far today. The missionaries are coming for dinner!! Gotta get dinner started, so much to do!
Calm down Jake.

Dinner happened on schedule and with a limited amount of thinking on my part. Put food on plate, stab with fork, raise to mouth, chew, swallow, repeat. Good bye missionaries, hello lazy Sunday evening. What I grand day. Suprisingly my head doesn't hurt, except for that blasted zit I can never get rid of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's