Cool Cats Of The Sub.

I was just sitting in my toasty warm house when all the sudden..... BUZZZ BUZZZZ. Yes folks, my phone buzzed to let me know I had a text message. It was Cliff. Iwas tempted to just ignore it and continue working on my delightful farm. But being the amazing person that I am, I decided to stop and take the little time I had to read his message. What I recieved was this...It's The Picture Of The Day.
Yes my dear readers, my picture was chosen over all the other millions of pictures. Ok well maybe not millions, but I like to think so. I am so amazing that my awesome picture was chosen. As exciting as this news is, I did not receive any prize for being an amazing photographer, or for my delicious artistic views, just a congrats. How pathetic is that!?! I was extremely disappointed, but then I realized, I don't need a prize to tell me I have a great taste in art. Bahhh!
And I am now delighted to know that this picture has been the picture of the day for 2 days now. WTF!! It is not becuase there are not enough pictures to choose from, it is because my picture was so grand that the operator of the ISU web site liked it so much, he thought it deserved a second day. The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's