TS= 15%.

I have been inspired. It is time to revamp my life.
Begin to recreate all the things I wanted, or thought that I wanted.

My friend Evan Heath talked to me the other day and we discussed life.
What we want out of life, where we want to go with life.
Where am I going? What am I doing? I am becoming and Audiologist.

I am going to do everything I want.
Last night I decided I am going to do something I have wanted
to do for years, but never had enough faith in myself to actually
do. What it is, you all will have to wait.

When I get it all done, trust me, you will all know.

There also is an apartment I was looking at and I am going to get it.
I have decided that the second it opens I am going bug the heck
out of the landlord. I WILL live there. It is perfect

The apartment looks amazing. Dark hardwood floors, spacious livingroom
and HUGE bedroom. The kitchen is wonderful. Storage Galore! And The
bathroom is not as big as my bathroom right now, but it is a very
comfortable size. AND the best part is there are double sliding doors
that OPEN INTO THE BEDROOM!!!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the double doors! I can't wait to see it when you get in there!!! PS...I'm proud of you, even though you are an AuD :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's