Oh, It Is Love?



Thanks Right Everyone!!! Be Jealous!! LADY FREAKING GAGA!!!! The Most Epic Concert Every! Crazy How I Got The Ticket...I Was Told I Was Going Friday...Concert Was Saturday.. Luckily I Have Amazing Co-Workers And Alec Weaver Took My Shift For Me! How Did I Luck Out? I Dunno! But It Was Totally Worth It. I Went With My Sister-In-Law, Hilairy And It Was Amazing.



Lady Gaga Is So Amazing Live!! Holy Smoker. I Was So Impressed How Good She Sounded Live...Cause Let's Get Real, Most Singers Sound Like Poop Live. Goes To Show How Fabulous Lady Gaga Is. Not Only Was Her Performace Good, But The Sissor Sisters Opened For Her And That Was Just Awesome As Well. Such A Fabulous Concert. I Am Sure Lady Gaga Helped 400+ Closeted Gays Come Out Last Night. Haha I Would Come Out Again Just Because Of Her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's