Until I Touch Your Hand.

Okay, now I am silly. Sitting in Professional and Technical Writing I am reading the February edition of Out Magazine...The Love Edition. And I can't help myself but to read the 19 included love stories. I shouldn't be reading these kind of stories...because I am crying the middle of class. Yes Jacob bring more attention to yourself than you already do. Gosh why am I such a sensitive person? It is kinda lame, but what can ya do?

Just finished having a lovely chat with a new friend, Phillip Coates. Met him my first LGBTSA meeting. He is pretty legit. Funny. Nice. Actually interesting. He invited me to come to Karaoke on Wednesday at Charley's...and I think I am going to go. Hopefully I don't start singing Justin Bieber again.

It is kinda sad, I fall in Like way too easily. Working on that. I think I am in like with another guy...That makes four right now. Some more than others, but nonetheless...another guy. Not quite sure how to handle it all, but I will do it the best I can...stay single and not commit myself to someone. Make it known that I am not looking for a relationship. Eeek!

Back to reading Out Magazine...and listening to David Archuleta....heck I am totally gay. No doubt about that...First Lady Gaga, The Bieber Fever, now David Archy. Pathetic. haha BUT I love them all. Oh and can't forget Katy Perry.

Comments

  1. I have a couple of suggestions on how to keep from being in a relationship with any one guy but I'm pretty sure you'll slap me. As for falling in like, eh you're making up for my never falling in like...frankly your emotions in general make up for inability to produce a single emotion of any kind...maybe you stole my share...I might have to kick you later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's