I Just Don't Want To Quit Eating.

Remember when Myspace was huge and the coolest thing ever?!
I was looking at my Myspace from ages ago and I ran across something I miss.
Remember those questionnaires that you would spend hours filling out.
The questionnaires that had 100 questions and asked the most ridiculous things.
Pointless, yet addicting....AND I found another one of those...I guess it is time
to give you all some information about me, pointless information.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
**The closet door must remain open so I can see in there at any point during the night.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
**Yes I do. I use them, and then refill them so I can use them for traveling
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in our out?
**My sheets must be tucked in at the foot of the bed and on the left side.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
**Yes, I have acquired a stop sign, yield sign, and speed limit sign.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
**I LOVE post-it notes. I use them for everything!
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
**No, I know I won't use them , so I don't waste my time.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
**Definitely a swarm of bees. Bears scare the shit out of me.
8. Do you have freckles?
**I have shoulder freckles, I wish I had freckles on my face...I think they are mega cute.
9. Do you always smile for photos?
**Generally yes. I look better when I smile.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
**One of my biggest pet peeves is when people use incorrect grammar. I have far too many pet peeves to single one out as my BIGGEST pet peeve.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
**All the time. I try to take 4 steps in each large square of sidewalk, while only 2 for medium squares.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
**Do it all the time. I love the natural feeling of peeing in the woods.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
**Several times :) But only when I was hiking through Yellowstone...50 miles.
14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
**I dance all the time. Most of my dancing happens when there is no music.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
**I do not chew on my pencils or pens, I normally put them behind my ear.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
**Been practicing celibacy for a while now.
17. What size is your bed?
**Full
18. What is your Song of the Week?
**Domino by Jessie J and Tonight is the Night by Outasight
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
**Totes! I think guys can pull it off better than most girls.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
**(While watching Spongebob) Only sometimes.
21. What's your least favorite film?
**It's a bit odd to answer a question about the least favorite of something...I didn't enjoy Any of the Twilight films nor the Hunger Games.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
**Most likely in my parent's backyard...I know they aren't going to be moving and my dad is too protective over his property...so it would be safe in his backward.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
**Just water.
24. What do you dip chicken nuggets in?
**If I get the from Wendys, I dip them in a chocolate frosty :)
25.What is your favorite food?
**Favorite food of all time is licorice.
26. What films could you watch over and over and still love?
**I can watch Burlesque or the Will and Grace series OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....
27. Last person you kissed or kissed you?
**On the cheek, Kayleigh. On the lips, Joseph.
28. Were you ever a boy scout?
**Eagle Scout and all.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a magazine?
**If I had the body I would pose nude, but not a full frontal photo...maybe a side shot or a tush photo ;)
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
**About 2 weeks ago. I do it frequently actually. I prefer to write a letter on paper.
31. Can you change the oil in your car?
**Of course, I think it is one of those things everyone needs to know how to do.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
**Yes, in High School. Going 84 in a 45 :)
33. Ran out of gas?
**In the lawn mower yes, in my car nope.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
**Turkey with provolone, or a good ol' fashion Pb&J
35. Best thing to eat in the summer time?
**SNOW CONES! Coconut and pineapple is the best mix ever!
36. What is your usual bedtime?
**Lately it has been around 2 or 3 in the morning : /
37. Are you lazy?
**Not really. I don't like just lounging around doing nothing. I have to be doing something.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
**Andy of Raggidy Anne and Andy, Vampire, juice box, cow..things like that.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
**Snake
40. How many languages can you speak?
**Fluently, 1. Broken, 3
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
**OUT Magazine and Details
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
**Oh Legos are the shit. Nothing beats legos.
43. Are you stubborn?
**I can be very stubborn, but at the same time I can be extremely easy going.
44. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
**Never watched Letterman...so Leno.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
**I used to watch Spanish soap opera because someone was always drinking tequila and it was funny.
46. Afraid of heights?
**Not even a little. I LOVE heights.
47. Sing in the car?
**Every time I drive.
48. Dance in the shower?
**Every morning :)
49. Dance in the car?
**When ever I sing in the car, I am usually dancing as well.
50. Ever used a gun?
**A couple times, but I don't really like it.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
**It's been a few years. 2 to be exact.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
**Yes and that is why they are so magical! I Love musicals.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
**Not even a little bit. It is the most wonderful time of the year.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
**Sure have, they are carbtastic!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
**Apple Pie :)  but a close second is Banana Cream
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
**Firefighter, Vet, and a Professional Soccer Player
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
**Sure do! They are as real as the tan on my legs.
58. Ever have Deja-vu?
**I get it all the time. So often I feel like I should call myself Raven.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
**One A Day Mens from Centrum.
60. Wear slippers?
**Yes I do. My mommy made them for me.
61. Wear a bath robe?
**Not, I wish I had one. If I had one I would wear it ALL THE TIME.
62. What do you wear to bed?
**I don't wear anything to bed when I sleep alone. I sleep in the nude. But when I have someone sleeping over, I usually wear boxers or basketball shorts.
63. First concert?
**Lady Gaga. Epic.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
**Until we get a Target, it is Wal-Mart.
65. Nike or Adidas?
**It doesn't matter. They both make athletic clothing...
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
**Neither. One smells like stinky feet and the other smells like stinky shoes.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
**Sunflower seeds. I LOVE to eat them when on a road trip
68. Ever hear the group Tres Bien?
**I've no idea who that is. *Youtubing Tres Bien..*
69. Ever take dance lessons?
**Not a single one. My dancing is alllllll natural.
70. Is there a profession you imagine your future spouse doing?
**Something rad like editor for a magazine, or a columnist.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
**Sure can...and I can twist it to both sides.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
**Gotten a 105% on a spelling test...does that count...
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
**A couple times. Last time was about 2 weeks ago at work ha ha
74. Own any record albums?
**I own at least 100 record albums. Vinyl is the way to go!
75. Own a record player?
**Yep yep! And I LOVE it so much more than digital music.
76. Regularly burn incense?
**No, only about one ever 4 or 5 months.
77. Ever been in Love?
**Twice. And that's a big deal.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
**Katy Perry, FUN. and Rihanna would be pretty cool.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
**Lady Gaga was my first and last.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
**For waking up and relaxing I prefer hot tea, but for hanging out, I like iced.
81. Tea or coffee?
**Definitely tea. I do not like coffee at all.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
**Snickerdoodles all the way!
83. Can you swim well?
**I can swim well enough to save myself.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
**Sure can. But not for very long.
85. Are you patient?
**I can have all the patients in the world, but then I can be super impatient..just depends on the situation.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
**Assuming we are talking about at the reception, and I would like a DJ...that way I could get all the music I want and not just what the band can play.
87. Ever won a contest?
**I win contests all the time. And always for the most random thing. a recent contest was define the two songs that are being played at the same time.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
**I have not had plastic surgery...but I wouldn't mind getting some things fixed.
89. Which are better back or green olives?
**For eating black....for cocktails, green.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
**I can do neither of those.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
**A commons room like the livingroom, or a den/loft.
92. Do you want to get married?
**If it ever becomes legal, yes.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
**
94. Who was your HS crush?
**Andrew, Cameron and Justin
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
**Na, I usually get my way without throwing a fit or crying.
96. Do you have kids?
**Nope not yet.
97. Want kids?
**Yes yes I want 2.
98. What is your favorite color?
**Red definitely and green, but not together.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
**Yes I miss my sister Natalie. I always miss her.
100. What is your favorite summer activity?
**Riding my bike!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Thank heavens you don't like Red and Green together. I was going to have to take one of your "cards" away if you did. They are both beautiful colors but a little to Christmas together no matter what the shades. Ironically most of the answers we not that surprising...;) you know I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing this for my Tumblr :) I enjoyed learning 100 things about you. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's