I Rub My Lips When I'm Stressed.

I am filled with the greatest amount of rage. 
Not the kind of rage one gets when drinking massive amounts of alcohol 
and listening to some kind of krunk music. 
Rather the rage one feels as they are ready to slash
tires, key a vehicle, throw bricks through windows, dump sugar in 
gas tanks, or waterballoon cars with paint thinner.
(I am proud to say, I did not do any of the above tasks)



I do believe I should say that I do not have any kind 
of personality disorder, or cognitive impairment. I am not 
Bipolar. I am not in a depression. Nor am I sick in any way.
Just thought I would clear that up. It may appear 
that I am a tad bit unstable based on my frequent extreme
happy and enthusiastic posts followed by extreme sad 
and dark posts. I am just an avid blogger and share
everything, regardless of degree of crazy :)


Anyway, back to raging. I feel the urge to be destructive.
To break everything and anything that comes in my path.
I used to write an angry letter. Fill pages of why I am 
upset. Scribble violently. Dark lines. Pressing so hard
it would rip the page. Then take that angry letter full of
hatred and fury to someplace high up and windy. 
I'd rip up the letter into as many pieces as I could.
Scream. Let all the negativity out. Scream so long and loud
that I would get a headache. Scream until every emotion
was out. And then watch the wind carry it away. Watch
as the wind would take every angry sentence. Every pissed off 
thought. Every stormy word and phrase. Gone. 



Tonight, was different. It didn't work. My anger/frustration/rage,
whatever you wanna call it, still lingers with me. 
I don't want it. 



I've never been so furious. Ever. 

How do you get rid of your rage? Tips please?

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's