I Hate Lotioning My Own Body.

I feel like all I have to say for this post is Salt Lake City Gay Pride Festival
and that should be enough. But of course it won't be. 

Pride was so much fun!! I have never had so much fun in SL,UT
For being my first time at the SLC Pride, it was totally legit.
Recap of the weekends events.

Friday:
Leave Pocatello around 7. Immediately check in at hotel and have a costume change. Mini photo shoot.
Head out to Club Püre for the evening. Dance the whole night away.

Saturday:
Get ready. Mini photo shoot. Spend the day at City Creek Mall. Mini photo shoot. Costume change. Out to the Gateway. Dinner at the Radisson. Mini photo shoot.
Costume change. House party.

Sunday:
Early morning. Pride parade. Mini photo shoot. Wendy's. Pride Festival. Sam's Club pretzels.
Leave for Pocatello.

Of course that is just a massive overview. I am having a hard time remembering details ;)

Maybe more on Pride later. Oh we did play some pretty messed up twister ha ha

Until Next Time.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's