Hey It's Taco Tues...Monday.

It's been a very eventful day that's for sure.
Woke up at 8 this morning, nice change from sleeping in. Whenever I wake up early my day just 
feels like it goes on forever and I have all the time in the world. 

I decided I would bike out to Walmart and get a new speedometer for my
bike. Yay! And it works, really good. Wireless is the way to go. 
While in Walmart, I decided I wanted to develop some photos. 
That was the LONGEST hour of my life. I couldn't find anything to do to occupy my time
while waiting for the photos to develop. I am pretty sure the cameras caught me dancing in the isles.
At least I supplied someone with some entertainment.

After my bike trip, I decided I should repaint my coffee table. It was looking a little dull.
Needed some shiny added to it. Busted out the black paint and got to work.


Table is all finished now. It looks fantastic!! ZERO paint on the floor. I am muy proud of myself for that.

That all took nothing but 2 hours to do (including the bike trip), so what should I do now?
Put together a package for Natalie. I dunno why I have so much fun when I do 
projects for her. If I only had half the motivation for school as I do for making
stuff for Natalie, I would be AWESOME.

While doing all this I listened to the Wicked soundtrack 5 times. I have no life.
Oh well, I still have a few hours before I have to go to work. Maybe
I will start another project. 

OH! I filled all my photo frames. It's about time. Ha. And I 
accidentally blew up my microwave. Oops. 
I always forget that aluminum foil is still a metal and doesn't
mix well with microwaves. I guess it gives me an excuse to go 
small kitchen appliance shopping now. 
What does one do when a microwave catches on fire anyway? 
I just stood there and watched it burn cause I didn't know what to do.
I couldn't reach the plug and I sure as hell didn't want to touch the thing.
So my apartment now smells like burning paper and melted plastic.

Until Next Time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's