New Found Knowledge

Did you know that you can die by popping a zit on your nose? Yeah I didn't know that either. I was watching 1,000 ways to die and while we were watching, Nick, my brother-in-law, informed me that if I were to pop a zit on my nose my chances of dying increased like dramatically. There is a main vein that runs through your nose and if the bacteria from your zit gets in that vein, it will travel to your heart and kill you. The bacteria will begin to grow and seize your heart. How insane. So a little advide, if you have a hideous zit on your nose, just let it go down by its self. Don't pop it.

Scary, I know. I use to pop my zits on my nose or get the blackheads off my nose, now I know not to do that. Just let all the face creams and acne wash get rid of it all.
OVER AND OUT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's