An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

So the other day my mom made me the best offer in the world! I am not even kidding, it is one of those offers that make you pee a little. Ok picture this...
Scene: The livingroom
I am laying on the loveseat just relaxing and bein a little lazy, but what's new. Mom walks in and sits down on the chair next to me and this is the following conversation we have.

Mother: ok Jake I have an offer for you.
Jake: Ok? Like what?
Mother: It is an offer that will help the both of us.
Jake: Ok what is it then?
Mother: What is something I would use help with?
Jake: I am guessing it has something to do with outside
Mother: Yes It does.
Jake: Is it the garden?
Mother: Yes. And what do you need help with?
Jake:YOUR PAYING MY COLLEGE TUITION!?!
Mother: No.
Jake: Ok Well what is it?
Mother: If you weed the garden and maintain it for the rest of the summer, I will buy all your school books!
Jake: What?! Are you serious?!! It is a deal!!

End Scene.

Yes, my mom said she would by my textbooks if I just maintain our garden. The funny thing is I actually like to weed the garden, so this is great for me!! Hurray!!! No more stressing over where I am going to get the money for books!!

Comments

  1. lol Jake your so funny!! I love your blogs!! Thanks for making laugh I needed that today!
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's