Photo Friday July 24th


K so here is the story behind this one....

I was jsut getting home from hanging out with Camary and Clifford. I thought I would be nice and take care of the garbage for the night. We had gone out to dinner at Arby's and We usually leave the grabage in Cam's car, but I was being generous. My hands were full with the bag and the empty cups and my phone. Cam and Cliff left and I was heading inside, but before I went in I had to throw the trash in the garbage can. Not realizing that I acutally threw everything away, I went inside. Hours later I couldn't find my phone and I was worried. I looked everywhere possible and no phone. It hit me like a ton of bricks, I threw my phone away, Hence the picture of the inside of my garbage can. Long behold, I didn't acutally throw my phone away, I left it in Cam's car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's