Wireless Internet Rocks!

This whole summer I have been stressing about getting a laptop and then paying for my school books, which now the stress about the books has disappeaered thanks to my mother. I just decided to go ahead and purchase a laptop, and I have been super amazed about the whole thing. I got myself a Toshiba and I freaking love it!! It is so awesome. So I realized that I have wireless connection capability and I thought what the heck lets try to get on the internet using one of my neighbors many wireless routers. And believe it or not, I actually gained access!! Woot, so this blog is being written using a lovely new laptop and a wireless connection that doesn't belong to me! :) I love it! I just have to talk my parents into buying a wireless router....Because without one, a laptop is basically useless. I mean of course you can use it to write papers, but when its late and I can't sleep, what am I gonna do? Huh? Oh how about some Facebook or Myspace!! All I know is I love having my OWN laptop, one that I don't have to let anyone use. Selfish? I think not. It is no fun having an entire English paper written and then some other family member uses the computer and...WHOOPS!!! They delete the whole paper. Not like I am speaking from personal experience or anything...
Anywho I just thought that my faithful readers would appreciate to know that yes, I use other peoples' wireless connection :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's