30 Is A Milestone. A Crisis.

You know how when you hear about a movie and you think it is gonna be 
just amazing, and then you watch it...and it freaking sucks!?
If not, watch any Gay-themed movie. 

90% of all the movies with Homosexuality being the central theme just suck. 
Brokeback Mountain
Is It Just Me?
The New Twenty
The Kids Are All Right
A Single Man

There are only a few good ones out there.
Prayers For Bobby
Transamerica
Kinky Boots

(I know that what is represented is only 62.5% sucky films, but this is just to illustrate some bad films)

I will give them credit...they do have good underlying stories, but the acting is just so bad. It is as 
if the majority of Gays cannot act. But I guess until the laws change, we are required to watch them :)
One day, all acting will be created equally. Ha ha

Until Next Time.

Comments

  1. Whole-heartedly disagree with you on Brokeback Mountain. I just watched it again last week--wonderful movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the whole Gay Cowboy theme is so cliche' but then again, everything and anything is cliche' these days. I never got into the movie. I believe I am one of those ADHD movie watchers...It didn't have what it takes to keep my attention. Although, I did appreciate the story line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I've never seen that one...is that one on the Good list or the Bad list?

      Delete
  4. What really makes me laugh is that gay people are usually outgoing and not shy at all! Why can't they act?? Just a random observation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! That is what me laugh too. You would think that because of the Gay Community is generally outgoing and very very open about a lot of things. It would only make sense that acting would come easier to our People.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's