Speaking Of That.

Can this day get any better? I submit that it cannot!
Why, do you ask, is today a good day?
Well this morning I woke up, ON TIME.
I thought I would walk down to the credit union for a little exercise.
Not to mention I looked pretty good when I left :)


On the way back from the C.U. I thought I would stop by Cafe Rowan.. this cute little Japanese 
restaurant in Old Town, just to see what it was. I had no intentions of buying anything, just 
wanted to see what they had on the menu. Next thing I know I am devouring a free fish taco.
Such a delightful little place with delicious food! 
So a free lunch? Yes why no :)


Next thing, I get the best package from Natalie ever!! AKA, Spuds for Life :)
I Love getting mail from her. It makes my day every time.
I could be in the worst mood and having a horrible day, and the second I get something
from Natalie my day brightens up. 

And to end a great day, just watch (500) Days of Summer. It was absolutely wonderful.
I was pissed with the ending though. They were so perfect for each other that they should have gotten 
together. They were the cutest couple. I was so mad that she got married, especially when she wouldn't even be his girlfriend. (I realize that no one will know who He and She is unless you have seen the movie)
But overall, it was a fantastic film.

Until Next Time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's