There are so many things I should have talked about but I just haven't. Most important thing first, a few weeks ago I finished all my observations for the Audiology Clinic and NOW I get to actually do stuff. I have been given my own clinic slot on Monday and Wednesday :) That is one HUUUUUGE step towards my future career. Nothing could be more important to me right now, nothing. Secondly, I have become wonderful friends with an unexpected person. Someone that I never thought I would actually become friends with. It has been so great. Yes, we have only hung out once, but it was so amazing. Simply the most delightful experience I have had in a long time. We went for a walk in the rain, for fun, and it basically turned into a mini walkathon. We walked all over town and that was fun. Not to mention the conversation that accompanied the walk. It was as if we had been friends for years. Then after our walk, we went back to his place just to hang out for a little bit and more conver...
Registered, Finally. I dunno what it is about this summer but I have a huge lack of motivation. No motivation to work, see people, do anything related to school, get my car fixed, no motivation. After a huge break down at the beginning of the semester, I decided to get BACK on the school train. I almost gave up and dropped out. I was convinced that I was never going to finish school and that my student loans were going to eat me alive. I got to the moment where I ended up hating what I was studying, mind you that I wasn't taking any classes towards my major, except Sign Language. The last semester was so hard I nearly cried every day because of how tough it was. I think back to just a few months ago and wonder how I even did it. I am not one for crying over school work but I remember 4 times where I could not handle the stress anymore and I would leave campus in tears. Crying over how hard Technical and Professional Writing was, how hard it was to create so many documents and do it...
Remember that time I wrote a letter to my special someone and was sorta afraid? I vaugely remember it, but I just got the results. Yes that is right!? Don't we make the cutest couple? There really is not a lot to say about it but I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY! Yes we are facebook official, Now that is SERIOUS CHIZZ! If you wanna know more and details, you are more than welcome to take me out to lunch :)
Comments
Post a Comment