I May Already Have Other Plans.

I suck. 
Tonight has officially shown me that I am not as good of a person as I think.

I'm Heartless.
I don't care enough to defend myself and salvage a friendship.

I'm a user.
I come and go as I please and don't take other people into consideration.

I don't care.
I confuse humor with "jaded bitchiness."

It appears I have taken a turn for the worst. That can explain why I don't have very many friends and I am constantly irritated with the world. It isn't the world that needs to change, it is me.
Maybe Steven is right.

I better start preparing myself for a life of loneliness and 10 hour shifts.


Comments

  1. Jacob...I think you're awesome...and as Queen of the Universe what I say goes! Don't be so hard on yourself. You should never be afraid to be you. The right kind of people will respect and love you for who you are, they won't expect you to change. Can you really call people friends if you aren't being yourself to hang out with them??? Sending you a giant virtual hug (and its pretty giant considering how pregnant I am right now...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not say one way or they other as what I think does not matter. It matters what you think. If you feel you've crossed over into a territory you need to get out of it is up to you and anyone else cannot push you one way or the other. Be what you think is the best and let everything else fall as it may.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's