I'll Punch Her Baby And Steal Her Boyfriend.

And again, I did nothing today. 
Correction: I did nothing PRODUCTIVE today. 

The only thing I did today was play Just Dance 2. Every.Song.
I now have danced to all the songs on Just Dance 2. I need to get my 
hands on Just Dance and Just Dance 3...And dance to every song 
on both games. It is necessary for me to do. That way I can officially say I am 
a Just Dance Master. One day it will happen.
And people at Charley's wonder why I can dance so well....




Things got serious and the yellow leotard, booty shorts, and headband come out.
(I noticed the guy across the street was in his office/apartment with his blinds
open so I though I would give a little entertainment for him ha)

Basically I have no life, and my arms are kinda sore now. Maybe I should do this more
often. Talk about cardio :)

Until Next Time. 





Comments

  1. Dude we just rented Just Dance 3 from Video Stop on Jefferson. It was $3.15 for 2 days! It was so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally gonna have to go get it now. I think I might just buy it...ha ha if you had mega fun, I can only imagine how much fun I will have with it. It is decided, I need to buy it.

      Delete
  2. You are hilarious. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's