See. I Finished All My Food.

Since school has gotten out I have been extremely productive.
I registered my car again.
Paid off my insurance for the next year.
Rearranged my apartment, again.
Finally bought a TV.
Productivity.

Although I think I may have hit a road block. 
This is how I spent a good chunk (3 hours) of my day yesterday.


I am pretty sure my neighbors hate me. I am without a doubt the loudest person in the building. 
Yet no one has said anything to me. Hopefully that just means they 
cannot hear me, or it doesn't bother them. I know that our 
doors are not very thick cause when I am playing music and I decide
to go check the mail I can hear my music all the way down the hall. Maybe
that is a sign that I am actually losing my hearing.


After trying to hard to do a perfect handstand, it got a little too hot. Ha, had to take off the shirt, and 
nothing says redneck like wifebeater and jeans...doing handstands in your 
livingroom...alone...when there is a perfectly new and awesome TV sitting right there...
And a shit ton of video games to play...but instead, I decided to do handstands for 3 hours.
Welcome to my life. 

Until Next Time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's