My Blood Is Boiling.

Yet another semester is winding down. I am so happy to be done with Clinical Processes. That.Class.Was.Hell.  I enjoyed the professor and my classmates, but everything the class covered, I hate it. There is nothing about speech therapy that I like. I find it incredible confusing and I could care less if a child cannot say particular sounds. Who cares? I really don't. I should at least get an A- in that class and I am willing to take that. For as much time as I didn't do anything, I would say an A- is a success.

I am forever done with Peter Flipsen, and that is such an AMAZING feeling.

Sadly I will miss Jeff Brockett's Audiometry class. That was definitely my favorite class this semester. It was so interesting and I was able to actually touch equipment.


Baby Kitty...Absolutely adorable. We have been having the best of times. It is about time that I have something in my life that just makes me smile and feel loved :) And someone that loves Will and Grace just as much as I do. We watch WAG together every night before we go to bed. Gaaah, he is just so freaking cute it kills me.

You know, I honestly have no idea what I was gonna blog about...I started writing this one night and then I forgot to finish it until now. Oh well, I guess what I was gonna saw wasn't that important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's