Acid And Sat In A Field Of Wheat.

Summer Has Begun!!! Can I Get A Woot?! *Woot*
Finished out the semester with a 4.0, as usual. 
Now it is time for the busy month of May at Deleta. Nonstop working from 8:30AM to 10PM.
Sundays I relax and take myself for a beautiful hike. 
What am I excited for? 
Good question. 
SLC Pride in two weeks, with Aaron and Joe. 
Gaining beautiful body back.
Reading yet another winning book by John Green (The Fault Of Our Stars).
Time for myself and ones I love. 

There is no caption for any of these photos.
They just how how lovely it's been lately. 









It has been a good weekend. 
Not to mention I am getting super tan and gorgeous :)
Song of this summer?
Feel So Close - Calvin Harris. 

Comments

  1. How do you like that book? I have been wanting to read it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it. I love all his books. I think he is a literary genius. And he can relate, "relate," to his readers. He I find it extremely witty and nearly as good as "Will Grayson, Will Grayson."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's