Wait, You Can Be Vulnerable?

The weekend proved to improve and save my week. 
Friday night I decided to go out dancing which is weird for me because I don't normally go out on 
Fridays. I usually save my rump-shakin' fun for Saturday nights, especially after working a
14 hour shift. And even more surprisingly, I was in a good mood the WHOLE time at work. 
Now that is something that doesn't happen when I work shifts like that. 

Saturday was even better. My boss told me that I didn't have to come into work until I 
wanted to. So I just spend Saturday morning being lazy and relaxing. Work wasn't too bad either. 
It was very quiet and semi busy so the shift went by quickly. Soon after work Mema and Pepa took me
out to Buffalo Wild Wings for the VIP Night and that was pretty nice. 
The food was very average, but it was fun to go out to dinner at a quasi-nice restaurant.


Things with Mema have gotten better. Recent arguments have been over things like which tomatoes are better. How to grow a pineapple. And Whether water at room temperature is better for you than ice cold water. Ha. We took a walk together to the Fred Meyer just for fun. Getting back to good ol' times. Now that I said that, the universe is gonna throw it back in my face and there will be an argument for a greater caliber. 

Side note: GIRLS!! When you are putting on your artificial beauty (make-up) make sure that you get a proper base...you know if you have tan skin... you probably shouldn't go for the Porcelain Base, especially if you are going to wear a tanktop...
1. Because your face is now white and the rest of your body is a golden brown.
2. You don't look "stunning," "beautiful," or "hott." You look ridiculous. 

Anyway, Saturday night continued, went out dancing again, this was less satisfying that normal for two reason. 

1. IF you are going to tell me how excited you are to see me tonight and dance with me, THEN acknowledge me when you see me. Don't tell me all these nice things and get me excited to see you and then completely ignore me the whole night. 
2. Don't be all buddy buddy with me and then the second you walk into a Gay bar be all standoffish and act like you don't know me. Your douche outfits don't fool anyone! 

To end a very IDK week, I hiked up to the pillars. I forget how great Pocatello looks in both the day and night from up there. This city may have it's many flaws, but when you step out of it and look out, it looks beautiful. 


Until next time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's