Photo Friday September 4th

Hello my avid blog followers. I know today is Sunday and I am posting a Photo FRIDAY blog. My excuse is as follows,

I WAS WORKING ALL DAY.

I hope that is a good enough excuse for everyone.
Ok So, a few weeks ago my and some good friends, Caitlyn Robbins and Shail Carman decided to start a new project. It is called Photo ABC's. The way it works is for ever letter of the alphabet, we find an object that starts with that letter. For example, M is for Monkey Bars. Hence me hanging from the monkey bars...and No I was NOT monkeying around.
I was tucking in my shirt andthe camera just happened to go off at the exact time.
I Once I get all the letters done, I will add link to an album for everyone to see the finished project. Enjoy!







Comments

  1. Jake my love it's okay to admit what you were really doing. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's