Discouragement Is Discouraged.

Ahhh! School is taking over my life. Stressing too much about English, Math is not getting any better. Choir is hardcore and I need to find someone to work for me Friday night. Happy Birthday Kristen. I just need a big glass of wine to calm my racing head. I don't want to be an Audiologist anymore. I can't stay in school for another 8 years! When am I going to have time to date, start a family, do the things I want. I do want to be able to provide for a family, if I ever get the far.

Jake you are being stupid. Just make an appointment with Dr. Flipsen and he will help you get through all this.

No he wont. He specializes in Speech disorders in children....how the heck is that going to help me with Audiology. I need an AUDIOLOGIST to be my advisor for cryin out loud!

He knows what he is talking about. If he can't answer your questions, I am sure there are a few people in the same building that know the answers. E-mail him and make an appointment for Thursday.

Ok I guess your right. I'll do it.

Oh my gosh there is a concert this weekend and I need to go to get that extra credit and I could even possibly start my Critique of a live concert. That would totally put me ahead of the class by at least 2 weeks. I wouldn't have to worry about it for the rest of the semester. But I work Friday night. Ahh that is the same night as the concert. What to do? I only have a limited amount of people I can ask. Not everyone can do the floor. Maybe I will call Carson and see if he will switch me shifts on Thursday. That might work.

This is all crazy. Oh great just remembered that the essay for Dr. Pfister is due on Monday and have I even thought about finishing it? That would be a no. Add that to the list of things I need to do before I loose all my hair! My hair is coming out :( This is by far one of the worst weeks. Even last week was better, will 3 exams and 2 essays.

Hmmmm.

Comments

  1. Jake!! You are gonna do it! I know you can, you can make anything happen cause you are so positive and amazing! I love you and have some wine if it helps :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's