Love, Love, Love.

I did this a while ago, but the things I love has changed since like 2 years ago, so I am going to do it again.

This Blog is about the things in life that I love. Most people make hate lists or things that bug them, this on is totally opposite. Everything in this post are things that I just love!!!

Singing- = -Piano Music- = -My Family- = -Watches- = -Novels- = -Watermelon- = -Finding Pennies On The Ground- = -Sunsets- = -Late Night Chats- = -Traveling- = -RENT- = -Tie Dye- = -Completely Wasted People- = -Kisses From My Nieces and Nephew- = -Musicals- = -Black And White Photos- = -Clothes Shopping- = -Glasses- = -Grandpa Fries- = -Vinal Records- = -Drinking From Mason Jars- = -Eating Out With Friends- = -Ice Blocking- = -Old School Nintendo- = -Weekend At Krista's Cabin- = -Cello- = -Reggae Music- = -Underwear- = -Argile- = -Board Games- = -Angry Teen Music- = -Coffee Shops- = -Inside Jokes- = -Bike Rides- = -Over Dress- = -Hiking- = -Old Brick Buildings- = -Reading- = -Sunglasses- = -Tea- = -Thunder Storms- = -Stargazing- = -Grass- = -Garden Peas- = -Talking To Complete Strangers- = -Skating- = -Jumping On The Trampoline- = -Running- = -Going To The Movies.

This is just a few things I love!! I hope you all look at your lives and appreciate the things you have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's