I've Always Thought Jack Was An Idiot.

2 things that muy annoy me while I'm biking.


1. Cars that go alllll the way into the other lane to pass me. Really? Why do cars have to create an extra 13 feet between us? Even when I am in a bike lane, people refuse to drive in the lane next to me. I would rather people drive right next to me. So close that I can feel the wind from the rear view mirrors as the pass me. I take up less than 2 feet while on my bike, so a car and me on my bike have plenty of room to accompany a single lane.


2. People in cars don't realize that I can move just as fast on my bike as they can in a car. The better part of this is people are utterly shocked when they yell at me from their car and I speed up and am riding right next to them. STORY: While riding my bike over the overpass a car of girls scream something at me (couldn't understand what they were saying). The best part of this is when  they are waiting at the stoplight at the bottom of the overpass and I pull up right next to them. I saw "Hey, so now that I am right next to you, let's hear what you said and so you can say it to my face." The girls were terrified and I have never seen a girl try to roll up a window so fast. Just seeing people in awe when the realize that just because I am on a bike, it doesn't mean I move slowly. 


While on a semi related note, I was riding my bike home from the mall and a lady ran a stop sign and came within inches of hitting me. My reaction, kicking out her headlight while still on my bike. DON'T MESS WITH ME WHEN I AM ON MY BIKE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's