Step By Step

2:17 AM- Chase Mickey down the street cursing and being sleeted on.

8:47 AM- A text from Mema waking me up...."Good morning! How was your evening? Did you know Amanda and Heff are coming today? Would you be able to come with them?" --I am freaking tired. Thoughts going throught my head--I am so tired! Why did I leave my phone on?

8:55 AM- Mema calls. --Act as if I have been awake for at least 2 hours. Clear the throat, try to speak in falsetto. Fall back asleep

9:43 AM- Decided to finally crawl out of bed and put some clothes on and pretend to be happy to be awake. Mozie on down the stairs and brush my teeth, put water in my hair to make it look as if I showered.

9:54 AM- Leave my house for work to put green tape on the laser tag walls.

11:22 AM- Amanda tells me that Tabatha is at work. Go to get my eyebrows waxed.

12:37 PM- Arrive at home and decide that I am really hungry. Thinking to myself--Do I want to eat pizza or enchiladas? Mid-Day Dilemma.

12:42 PM- Sit at home and read, watch recoded episodes of The Office and plant food on my FarmVille farm.

3:20 PM- Chase Mickey down the street again-- Cursing in my head.

3:43 PM- Racing around my house looking for things to take to Salt Lake, last minute decision.
-- Toothbrush, tooth paste, deodorant, hair product, phone charger, laptop, clothes, money.

4:45 PM- Finally leave Pocatello for Salt Lake.--Stop at a gas station for a drink, buy some Green Tea, back on the road. Read some of Paper Towns, answer phone call, stop again to switch drivers. Move to the back seat. Read some more, fall asleep.

7:34 PM- Pull into the hospital parking.

7:56 PM- Tyler is sleeping.-- Let's get some food. --Great now we need to have a discussion about where we are going because my sister is a Pisces. --Just give me some options and I will decide.

8:05 PM- Get to the Macaroni Grill and eat some delicious food. -- Have a lovely time with the family.

9:30 PM- HOTEL!!! Horray, I am going to bed.

12:35 AM- Still chatting on my laptop at the hotel while everyone is sleeping. Blast my ability to not sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's