My Brain Is Fragile.

Welp, here I am sitting...waiting for all the schools I applied to to lemme know how badly they want, or don't want me. The suspense is killing me. I am such an impatient person and having to wait
months before I find out if I am good enough to attend a graduate program at several universities
is just killer. I am a little panicked because my friend Shawna Del Rae heard that ISU is 
only taking 6 new grad students this year. 6!!! And that this year the ISU Audiology 
program has had the most applicants, ever. Great. I feel like I am in good standing 
with the majority of the staff, but still...it is really scary knowing that 
my future rests upon being chosen out of who knows how many 
applicants. A little nerve racking. Yikes.

Not only am I stressing about the possibility of NOT getting accepted 
to a grad program, I am stressing about the size of my head
It keeps getting bigger. Nonsense you say, NO, seriously...Proof.



I have the worst time trying to get THIS shirt off my head every time I wear it.
I dunno what this means. The shirt goes on just fine, but when I try to take it off 
at the end of the day, it gets stuck. This last time it was so stuck that I almost called
upon my neighbor to help pull it off. Super annoying if you ask me. Maybe I should start
doing ear and forehead shruggs and eyebrow raises to give my head a workout. 

And another thing, my apartment has been 100% awesome thus far.
UNTIL NOW! Yesterday I was cleaning my kitchen and I come
across THIS.....


I single, disgusting boxelder bug. I am Pissed. 
Where the hell did this grotesque creature come from. 
This is the FIRST bug I have found in my apartment. Not even a single 
fruitfly or ant, but THIS. The one bug that I hate above all other bugs.
The second a single boxelder bug finds its way into your apartment
the infestation begins. You best believe I have already invested in 
bug bombs. There is no way I am gonna wake up to a
colony of boxelder bugs in my livingroom.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's