All That We Promise And All That We Share.

Dear blogger world,

It has come to my attention that I have not written a blog is a billion years. I apologize for this awful amount of time that has gone by. With the New Year coming up soon, there may be some new changes. I am not promising anything at this point, but I hope to become a dedicated blogger again.

Let me update you.

Firstly, The Boyfriend.
Mike and I JUST celebrated our 3rd year anniversary. 3 whole years of Love, lust, stress, pessimism and everything in between. I realize I left with my last blog indicating that Mike was abandoning me. Let me clarify. He did NOT go across the country to an expensive school for his Masters degree. The Love of My Life decided it would be best for his schooling to stay at ISU for his graduate work, YAY!!


Literally the most recent photo of us at the Pocatello Festival of 1,000 Santa Clauses like 4 days ago. I am just ridiculously still in Love with this man. 

NEXT, I don't live in Pocatello anymore. I have moved to Boise for the 3rd year of my Doctorate (more on the Doctorate later). I LOVE Boise, I HATE the distance between Mike and I. He did not move with me due to his schooling. It is okay though, we continue to see each other regularly (at least twice a month). Here are some photos to sum up Boise...

Yes, there are a lot of photos, and this doesn't even do my Boise experience justice. All in all, I like living in Boise. Here is to many more memories in this beautiful city.

Enough stimulation for now. I must save SOME treasures for later.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoy living in Boise, I love it here! Good to see you so happy and doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's