Ummm Did You Mean To Buy 10 Dildos?

Spring has spring and summer is nearly over and the Treasure Valley is getting ready for Fall. Of course that’s the natural progression of life in Idaho, but it is still worth announcing.

There is something about this coffee shop that I am sitting in right now. Yes, it takes 10 minutes to get a Latté post order. Yes, the coffee tastes terrible. Yes, I could have walked across the street to a better coffee shop. BUT, there is a sense of nostalgia at Thomas Hammer Coffee Roasters. I could be the original blue and white tile on the floor, or the window-walls that line the entire shop that make me feel comfortable here. At any rate, the feeling of protected exposure is worth the metallic tasting brown water. Sorry Flint. 

It’s update time again. 

I am finally in the business of making friends again. I’ve come to realize that I truly do not have friends that I hang out with regularly. Work friends are not friends. I do love my coworkers, but I can only talk about work and Ear stuff for so long. I need people that have no connection to audiology. I am happy today that I have made a friend. No Audiology talk, no school talk, no work talk. It is lovely. Who knew other people like to go to the ballet, bullshit over celebrities, obsess over the Royal Family and dream up ideas for awfully offensive shirts. 

Recently, recently I’ve had he pleasure of going to Seattle to visit Natalie! :D of course we all know how that ended. After 4 Diller Daiquiris and 1 Dillericious cocktail at The Diller Room, we drunkenly made it back on the ferry to go home. I cannot describe my adventure with Natalie enough to capture the awesomeness of the trip, so I won’t even try. Basically it was car singing, ferry rides, Pike’s Place, cupcakes, flowers, Space Needle, Purple Wine Bar, The Diller Room, and the Tulip Festival. I need to make visiting Seattle a regular trip; I said to myself "Self! money is just money. It's not worth anything if you don't use it." So I figured that I will work a lot harder at making an effort to travel, Seattle being one of the main locations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's