To Whom It May Concern...

Dear 2010,

Welcome! I know you have been here for amost 30 days, but I still think it is important to tell you the things that are going to happening or should be happening thoughout the next 335 days.

1. Help me be able to brush my teeth and not jiggle
2. Allow me to move out in August
3. Put in a good word for me at a good paying job
4. Take a couple of boxes to DI for me
5. Send me to Seattle, Portland, and California
6. Give me tickets to a show in Vegas
7. Teach me to listen to people and actually listen
8. Enter some of my photos in a show
9. Teach me to sight read
10. Read me a couple of good books (Actually GOOD books)
11. Teach me to swim
12. And do not get upset with me when I make last minute decisions.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you throughout the year. If you have any questions, I would not be the person to ask, please direct them to the Director of Fate.

Sincerly,
Jacob Diller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's