A World Of New

New Year, new semester, new love interest, new friends, new underwear. Who knew so many new things would come about all at the same time! New Years, such a good start to the year. Played some cards, had some fun, then went to Idaho Falls... and well the rest is history. New semester just started, and I am already freaking out. Anatomy and Physiology is kicking my trash, maybe I can convince someone to let me use them as my "Model" for reviewing the different parts of the body haha. New love interest, well we all know what that means, but because of the semester starting, I am unable to focus on my love interest. Sorry interest of mine, but you have to be put on hold, at least until summer. I won't be able to make it up to Idaho Falls that often haha!! New friends,

Dear Arielle,
It was freaking awesome to have to come here and stay with Nanette. I had such a great time and I know Nanette did as well. I will always have a special spot in my eye for your tongue.

New underwear, oh my God it is amazing. I found some awesome underwear, with the help of Nanette. I am now a convert to Evolve brand. I am so committed, that I am wearing a pair right now. So many new things, I do not know what to do with myself, enjoy it I guess. I just got hit on my a 60 year old lady, that's new.

Comments

  1. Jake? What about your old friends? Am I forgotten like last years leftovers? I feel sad inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's