Little Names Make You Feel Empowered.

Where has the time gone? Over 20 days since my last post. 
I feel as if my neglecting school also means neglecting everything
else in my life. I have given all my attention to Will and Grace as
of late. I think it is time to give some lovin' to everything
else in my life that I have let go. 

It is home stretch for the semester. 3 more weeks and I am free to 
sleep in, make as much Christmas candy as possible, read 
every book in my apartment, celebrate, cuddle up while 
the snow falls around me and that special someone (hopefully), 
get my holiday shopping on, and just everything that comes with 
Winter Break. I refuse to think about school for the time I 
am out of class. What if  I slip and think about school?
I will punish myself with NO hot cocoa for a whole day. 
Now we all know that when the stakes are so high, 
school will not even cross my mind. 

Last week was Thanksgiving break and I, 
fortunately, got away for the whole week.
I gratefully spent it all with Natalie in Denver :D 
Best. Thanksgiving. Break.Ever.
What is the best way to tell a story?
Through photos of course :) enjoy!


From Left To Right:
1. Natalie and I fake sleeping..pretty convincing right?
2. Natalie meets grass.
3. I like trees :)
4. Rocking the sunglasses in the Denver sunlight
5. Tickle fight!!!


From Left To Right:
1. Me and the ladies out getting out RAGE on.
2. Terry Dye being the cute Asian that she is. Me love you long time.
3. Downtown Denver! Effing Gorgeous.
4. Starting the night out with a photo of two besties.
5. My Pretty Princess Birthday Cake.
6. Riding the RTD to Downtown! Obviously entertained by something.
7. Got our Sassy Pants on and ready to take on the world.
8. B-52 :) Ha silly.


From Left To Right:
1. Cute Boi.
2. Kissy Kissy.
3. Erhmagerd!!
4.Asian Bestie.

So Thanksgiving in Denver, a muy success :)
I love my visits to Denver to see Natalie!!! They definitely
make my birthday and Thanksgiving soo much better!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's