Sabotage.

Yes. It is true. I am now single.

It is heartbreaking to think about. Jeffrey and I are no longer together. Not a second goes by that I am not thinking about it, or thinking about what used to be Us. Obsessive? I don't think so. It is more a memory that can't escape. I am trying to be okay with it all. Not happening all the well. I used to be so happy. What happened? Not sure. Everything was wonderful for such a long time, and we just fell out of love. More on his part, than mine. I still feel love towards him. Even slightly romantic love, but the favor is not returned. It's hard to still wake up with him in the same place as me and know that we won't be. Friends is what we are. Friends is what we'll be. Maybe the future holds more, maybe less. Only time will tell.

Comments

  1. You're still living together? That is so, so hard. Seriously, come live with us. I'm so sorry you are going thru this. Hang in there, things will get better, but it will take time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say, my love, is that you don't fall in and out of love. You make a decision to love that person, you decide to open your soul and decide that you trust that person enough to show them the deepest recesses of your mind. Somewhere along the lines, he decided that he didn't want to share anymore, which is tragic and sad. You deserve so much better. You deserve someone who wants to share everything with you for the rest of your life. I am praying for you and I love you dearly. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. Hang in there. Broken hearts mend, it takes time, it takes patience, but along the way you will discover more about yourself and what you want out of this life. More importantly, you'll figure out what you deserve. Sending you a mental hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. I'm not gonna pretend it's not hard. I know it is. I know what you are going through, and am here for you if you need a listening ear. I was just there, and still are there, too. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's