Does My Staring Creep You Out? No, It Excites Me.

I dunno what the hell is going on outside
my apartment, but it sounds like a truck is repeatedly
running over the curb, and hitting a metal garbage can 
full of pop cans. Every time I look out the 
window, there is no truck, and
no metal can full of pop cans.
Maybe I am losing it. 


Ummmm, guess who is going to see Mika, LIVE in SLC?!
That's right, this Homo! And guess who else?

NATALIE FREAKING CUTHBERT!!! Eeeek!!
We are gonna have an ultimate freak out! 
I cannot wait!! It is gonna be one hellofa concert!

Oh, I am taking Mike too :P He needs to meet Natalie.

All I can say is this is gonna be one crazy weekend!
Spring Break cannot come fast enough! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's