You're Trickin' Me Daddikin!

For Starters, New Years Eve at Charley's with Mike
Aka Boyfriend :)

Now you all have seen a photo of him.
He is real, no fake boyfriend here.
Such a cutie, and Mike is cute too :P
Myself with the lovely Wendy!
Wendy is one of the sweetest
individuals I have ever had the
privilege to know. 



Here are the Gays :) And some random Mini-Mexi-Mama. She was
absolutely in love with all of us. Never got her name, but definitely
snapped a photo of her with us Gays :)
Gettin' my diggity dance on with
Kaylee! Such a sexy gal! 


Partying with Mary and the Gays. There is
a lot of awkward hand placement here.
The dancing crew! 3 years ago I met these lovelies at Charley's and
they accepted me into their group. I could have never asked for
greater friends. I owe a lot of my confidence to these 3 people.
I love you Brad, Jodi and Robyn! Thank you for being so kind.


Leave it to Derek to
photo bomb a
great photo with John!
12:00, Midnight. January 1st, 2013!!! I'll leave the silly kissy photos off, spare you all
the Homosexual twitterpatedness :P This is such a perfect photo. This was one of the best nights. Ever. 


Here's my handsome fella, with
crazy face :D
Smiles All Around


One of the friendships I do appreciate. Aaron and Kaylee always rock my socks on the dance floor.

Comments

  1. this photos are amazing! :) looks like a good new years, to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love that you two are dating! So adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's