Fancy Night.

Tonight was the Night of Fancy at the Diller residence. The idea was originally thought of at work with my friend Alexa, but those plans never happened, sadly. So I took it upon myself to make them happen, just with a different crowd, my family.

Natalie and I were super excited to get it all planned and together. We had it planned for Tuesday of this week, but that did not happen, the family thought itwas more important to me "supportive" and go to a 5th grade choir concert...haha it was super good though. So we changed out plans to today, Friday!

It was a huge success. I cannot remember the last time we had the WHOLE family together for anything, let alone dinner.





Dinner was fabulous, A Romane salad, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Cream Puffs. Gotta say the fanciest part was the music in the background playing while we ate. What an awesome night. We also had the privliage of having Jen Jen come and join us for dinner. Jen got to see the whole Diller Family Disfunction.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's