The Inner Workings.

i am stuck in a Rut. i keep reliving the Same day. the Goundhog Day Effect has taken over my life. the alarm Goes off. i roll over and hit the Snooze Button. realize that i should probably get in the Shower and start the same Mundane tasks. going to Work seems to be the highlight of my day, suprisingly. i get to see all the lice carrying, Disease ridden, mannorless children and yet i still have no Hostility towards them. i Wish i did, it would give me a place to channel all my restless Anger.

alone. Dissatisfied. Targeted. the hobbies that i once enjoyed, even above a box of otter pops, have Let me down. My interest has not been able to be held by anyone or anything. i feel as if i have Become the butt of all jokes. being myself only gives an excuse to those around my to speak the way they do, but little do they Know of that excuse.

is there a way out of limbo? if so, where can i buy my boarding pass? i am afraid that the Only train tickets out of pocatello are for Freight and the homeless.

i wish to be a plastic bag in the wind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's