To My Constant Situations.

I wish i could be straight forward with people. there Are some people that i cannot speak my Mind to. i feel trapped within my own thoughts. who can i tell them to? obvisouly not the people i would like to.

situation 1.--we use to be close. i shall use an egg analogy. i am the supportive, and Protective shell, while you are the inner material; you take form of whatever is around you. we were always together; we did everything with each other. then one day, you decided you did not want to be with a plain shell. you broke me and left me shattered for the cake mix. you wanted to be around something/someone more fun, but in the long Run, it was worse for you. you threw me aside and had someone else dispose of me. it saddened me, but i am Over it now, no use wishing to be a whole egg now that i play a better role as compost.

situation 2.--smothered. constrained. watched. i am constantly irritated. yes i need time away. i enjoy the time i have with you, but once a week is probably where we should start. i am a highschool bonfire. you are the Unforgiving, eagar teens showering me with wood, textbooks, love letters and those Damned essays. your efforts are apprecited, but too much at once is going to put me out. i can only handle so much. a stick here, science book there.

situation 3.--i cannot get enough. you are my drug. i am constantly on a high when you are around. laughing. photos. Truth. emotion. our time together is exorbitantly short. to be around you is the greatest joy that my human body will allow to Occupy. what would i Be without you? another lame person that wishes to be someone important, noticed, inviting. you are forever accepting and Extra Genuine.

alas, my thoughts are thoughts, nothing more. i shall go As the wind takes me, thoughts and all. maybe i will discover a world where being honest is accepted, over Yonder.

Comments

  1. Dude, guess what? I totally have the same situations going on but I'm willing to bet not with the same people. Here's hoping I'm not situation 2. Keep smiling and know things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. situation 1 would like to talk to you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's