Best Date, Period.

I have been on the best dates for the past couple nights. Every night, a date that surmounts the previous. Never has a person given me such joy and is 100% accepting of me and my faults. Many say I should my slice of heaven and store it next to my pocket full of sunshine. Who is this mystical, non-PMSing person? My fabulous niece, Kayleigh.


Date 1 of this week:
Kayleigh and I went bowling! And believe it or not, she BEAT ME!!! And I didn't even break 100. Gosh I cannot believe it! But it was so much fun. Then we went to ice cream and came home and got in the hot tub!!!


Date 2 of this week:
Roo and I went to the park and played around and then we decided to go show off at Walmart. What a super fun date. We then came back home and we wanted to watch a movie...The movie of choice? Princess Diaries II. YES! I freaking love that movie! I think that we are going to make it a weekly ritual. Kay and Jake dates!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's