Self-Stimulating

It has been over 2 weeks and I have only mentioned... wait I have not even mentioned it yet... WE ARE ARE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!!!! Hurray and all the twitterpatedness is at an all time high. Well I am guessing you wanna know that deets (For all of you that do not know the East Coast lingo... Deets=Details).OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Okay for starters... WHAT THE HELL DOES THE RING LOOK LIKE?!



Tungstun Baby!

When did he propose? 3 Effing Weeks From This Coming Tuesday.

And the ever so popular... How did he do it?
Well here's the story...

It is the week before Thanksgiving break and I am scheduled at work like crazy and school is taking me for a ride that cannot compare to any rollercoaster created. Jeffrey tells me he wants to make me a Birthday Dinner... this Monday, for it is the only day we will actually be able to eat dinner together. He makes me a delicious Baked Broccoli Pasta, and it was delicous. Then he tells me he made me dessert..and I had to close my eyes. Now I hate closing me eyes because I am always skeptical of the intentions of people when my eyes are closed. I do it any ways... he comes in and tells me to open my eyes. There he is on one knee with a piece of cheesecake... I look at his and at it for a second ( honestly I thought the ring was a piece of shaved chocolate..oops) and when I realize what is on the cheesecake, my ring, I totally freak out!! Hugs, kisses, the whole shi-bang. Instantly, Jeffrey tells me to go ahead and tell all my friends.. that is exactly what I proceed to do.

There you go! Happy? I sure hope so because I AM THRILLED!!!

Comments

  1. YAY!! Congrats! I'm so happy and excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so delighted that you insisted on seeing me that night to display the twitterpation xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's