Calm, Palm, Blessed, Route.

Alright everyone. Last post kinda ended very weird and super abrupt. Reasoning, I have been stressing like crazy over a stupid quiz and an assessment that I have to take tonight. I still have yet to take them because I have been reading my brains out. I am making a oath, and all 41 of my followers, well known followers, and the countless anonymous followers, are my witnesses.

I Jacob Scott Diller...... OH if you want to take this oath you are more than welcome to do so.
(If you decide to take this oath, you MUST be standing, on both legs, facing the South, dressed in your fanciest shoes and placing your right hand, in the fist of the Black man, over your heart.)

I ___(insert name)____, take upon myself all the responsibilities of a student of ____(insert educational facility name)____. I will uphold all the standards of a 4.0 student. I will read all assigned readings, finish all assigned work, take all assigned quizzes, assessments, and exams, and I will attend 95%....80% of all classes. I will do so with a positive attitude and all intentions of receiving the highest grade to my ability. If I fail to do so, I will NOT receive a celebratory Sangria at the end of the semester, nor will I receive the Ultra High Five from Pepa and Mema.

Now that that is over, back to the books. I am about to finally take my quiz and assessment. Good luck to me, and good luck to everyone else that has tests this week.

SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THIS WEEKEND I AM GOING TO CAMP KUMBAYAH! I WILL BE GONE ALL FRIDAY AND WILL RETURN SATURDAY AROUND 4 OR 5.
I REPEAT, I AM GOING TO CAMP KUMBAYAH THIS WEEKEND. SEPTEMBER 9TH AND 10TH.

Explanation of the mega announcement will be in my next post, also you honestly didn't think I would just say I went to Vegas and not go crazy about telling people eh? More to come later :)

Comments

  1. I have my hunches as to why this is so vitally important but I shall keep them to myself and under my hat. I hope your assessment and quiz went well. I so need a Jake hug so I need to come invade Deleta one day when I know you're at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to invade Deleta today, I am working at 5... just sayin.. Also I just don't want to be there with the new girl that is working. She has no personality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's