I Can't Feel My Young.

There are some things that just turn me on. Not the way tank top, 5 o'clock shadow, and handstands do, but in a completely explainable way. I dunno what it is about these certain. . . things? Appearances? Concepts? Whatever they are, they do something to me.

Turn On #1 - - This Particular Bar Of Music.
It is not that the rhythms, notes, or key does anything to me, it is the way that the riv--er is written and the way gath--ther is crossed out.

Turn On #2 - - Shoes Worn Without Socks.
Just the concept of wearing shoes without socks just. . . turns my crank. Being able to see the muscles on the top of the foot drives my mind crazy. I love it. I think it is so sexy :D

Turn On #3- - Big Hair.
Big, tall, dark, hair does it all. I love blond hair, but when it comes to dark brown hair that can't be tamed and is out of control I see it, and instantly fall in love with it. I stare, wish for it. No hair style can compare to it. The more hair, the better :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's