Have You Been Enjoying The Sun?

What a blech week. Nothing exciting has happened. I feel like I am in a void and being absolutely boring. I have nothing to entertain with. The semester is winding down, and I don't hate any of my professors, so I have nothing to complain about, all my classes are going great...I have A's in all of them...I just feel mega boring.


Although I am boring at the moment, I have a few good things coming up. Next week we are having Mexican night at work :) Ha ha well a Fiesta for the employees! And this is my little Meximan I drew for the announcement :) It is super adorable...I just have to say I am really really good at drawing men in ponchos and sombreros. Of course it is just a work party, but it will be fun and a good way to relax before finals.          

Oooooh, yes, I found something that is just amazing... I look super great in cowboy hats! Sheesh, I could pass for a ultra sexy cowboy :) I've got the tush to be one. Next thing I need is a horse and come caps and I got it all in the bag.

Umm, I think that is all I have to say at the moment. Hopefully something happens that is crazy awesome and I can blog for days. Until my life gets more exciting.

Comments

  1. Haha, yes! You do look super great in a cowboy hat! Why do you feel mega boring? Because we need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brokeback Mountain anyone? I'm sure you'll have something exciting happen soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's