It's Time To Pit Thursday Against Monday.

How quickly 7 days goes, especially when I am with Natalie. Spring Break was absolutely a delight. It would have been better if I got the whole week off like I planned, but even though that was completely screwed up and I ended up working every day but one day, I enjoyed myself and the time I had with Natalie. It is always too short though. I wish I had so much more time with her, but unfortunately that isn't really an option.

We had some pretty fun adventures for the week. Not as intense as they normally are, that could be because we are in Pocatello, and not some huge city like Denver, or San Fran. There are a few adventures we can still have...for one, Taco Time. That in itself is an adventure! I mean their signs are just hilarious :))

Also attacking Mema...ALWAYS a good time. I could bug her all day and never get sick of it. Her reaction is always priceless and she ends up laughing so hard she cannot defend herself...just pure bliss.


Well all in all, Natalie's visit was just wonderful. We found a bar in the middle of nowhere...I am gonna go back and try to find it...just so I know that it was real. I mean it was one of those creepy scenarios where you look off the side of the road and there is a single lone building. Pull up to it, and it is completely dead. Walk up to the door and a black cat hisses at you and watched you walking the bar. Just plain creepy, but ADVENTUROUS! 

I cannot wait until school is out and I can go visit her in her City :))Denver, prepare to get all tow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's