Which Leads To Another Possession.

I just barely realized how must I did yesterday, and it was so nice. I began my day at 7:01 AM, waking up and getting ready for an appointment at the Audiology Clinic. I am just in love with everything there. I Love being able to actually do something now. Before I was just observing and now I get to actually test peoples' hearing. It is awesome. Not gonna lie, I am freaking fabulous at it too. It just makes me want to get done with school so much faster.

After doing some clinic stuff, I had to hop back on my bike and run home to get my homework for Econ, then get back to ISU in time for class. Went to class, and then decided I would go shopping for the rest of the day. I ended up having the whole day off. HUZZAH! I got on my bike and went right out to the mall...well if you can still call it a mall. And of course I find nothing there. But after going to the mall, Walmart, Ross, and TJ Maxx I finally found some clothing. I guess it is time for me to start making my professional wardrobe...more professional. I finally got some gray pants and a new black belt. Jeffrey stole my good black belt, but whatever, I like new things.




Following the delightful mini shopping spree, there was a banquet held at ISU were I received the ASISU Student of the Year Award :) And you can be that I wore my new gray pants. I was totally studly and it was amazing. I had such a great time. Although we were supposed to bring a date, I went alone. The gentleman I invited wasn't able to make it, but that's okay.



By the end of the evening, I had my fill of recognition. I never realized how awkward it is to be recognized in front of a large crowd of people. Now I can deal with it when there is at least one other person, but the whole experience was overwhelming. I enjoyed it and am grateful for the experience. I am just glad they didn't ask me to say anything...Cause I dunno how the hell I was deemed worthy ;)

Following the banquet, I went to Genesis Project Coffee. That was also just so great. I really do need to just get out there and meet people. I enjoyed seeing people that I normally don't see or even associate with. Brandon Hughes is a super delightful person. Of course we have never hung out or anything, but the brief Hellos and such are always nice. After coffee I went up to Applebees with Brad and the whole gang. I really LOVE that group of people. John, Sierra, Jodi, Robyn, Kevin etc. are all so wonderful. Each amazing in their own way. I really do need to do more things with these people. They make me feel good and I always have a great time with them. Definitely a great way to end my evening. 

This rain is driving me crazy, I am stuck at ISU until the rain lets up. Until next time. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's