Items 11-15

Dear readers and future birthday gift givers,

I apologize, I am 9 days past due for a new list of the next 5 items. Mind you that school has started and I am fantastically busy.

11. Amazingly soft slip on slippers.


12. Chaise Lounge Sofa



13. Black and Decker Rice Steamer...Available at Sears


14. Square Bookshelves


15. This Is Not A Book by Keri Smith


Once again, I apologize for not having this up on time...wait no I am not sorry. Life happens. Just for your information, I have already purchase a couple of Fedoras...but you are still more than welcome to get me on. I have a black/blue one and a black/white one. I also look good in greens, reds and browns. Now I need to get back to my delicious Chicken Caesar Salad I just made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's