Dude, Chill Out.

Sheesh, when one aspect of life is amazing, another is dwindling.

Tidbits from a letter I wrote to a (dunno if we still are) friend.

"You said that you feel like you lost me forever. You sorta did and it is not just because of fate. If you really wanted to keep me around you would have."

"I think I was and am too intense for you."

"I am not the same old Jake from high school like you said, and I dont ever want to be there again. I always made good friendships, but they never last because of the Back Burner Effect. It happened with you. You moved out and I immediately was taken off the stove, no back burner."

"[...] I did my part, got you out of your shell, you started making more friends and you no longer needed me."

Am I being too dramatic? Too harsh at times? Is it a bad thing to get what I feel out? I mean in the last letter I wrote to someone, things couldn't have turned out better...it's all because I said what I was feeling.

WANTED:
Someone who is acustomed to the acceptable traditions of writing a letting informing another of your thoughts and feelings.

Comments

  1. Dear Jake,

    I think letter writing is fantastic. Someday I will write you one.

    Love,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jake,

    I would be more than happy to help you with the writing of letters. Even if the letters prove to go no further than myself.

    Awaiting your reply with a smile,

    Mady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's