Make Any New Friends?

Day one of school...done.

I feel so unprepared for this semester. If getting the rest of my books the day before classes start is not a sign that I am not ready, I don't know what is. It is going to be a good year, I keep telling myself. Isn't it, if I tell myself that I am going to do great..I will. The Little Engine That Could is my rolemodel right now...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Professor Wong, Child Development, is an interesting character. First thought of the morning, "I wonder how on earth I am going to be able to understand a foreign professor at 8 in the morning?!" I enter the lecture hall to the soothing sounds of Chinese Tranquility. My professor must become one with herself before the class begins. What a great way to put the class to sleep before lecture even starts. To my surprise Prof. Wong can speak English very well, better than most of the people born and raised here. Class proves to be somewhat interesting. I think I can, I think I can.

Dr. Pelletti, Philosophy, enthusiastic. Eccentric. French. This class will definately be a challenge, yet entertaining. I think I can, I think I can.

Choir auditions with Dr. Anderson today at 1:54. I hope I can.

Comments

  1. Dr. Pelletti was fun! You will enjoy his class. It's really not too hard - you just have to take notes and actually write the paper. And you will do great on your choir audition :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, I love you and I know you can I know you can...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's