Haha Youre Cute.

BEFORE



AFTER



Yep everyone, I did it. I chopped off all my hair! What a freaky thing. I never though I would ever part from the lucious curls and bangin volume.

I am in love with my hair. I forgot what it felt like to have hair that would stay in place while riding my bike, or while running. It definately makes things a lot cooler as well.

The weirdest thing is, everyone tells me I look like my brother. WHAT?! I have never looked like anyone in my family and now that I cut my hair, I look just like Tyler. How weird is that? I don't like it.

Althouh, I have been called Studly :)

Comments

  1. I get why you did it. I'll even say you don't look too bad but I miss the curls. :( Good thing I love you for more than your looks or this might test our friendship. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Purest Mountain.

Your Kisses + Facial Hair.

PJ's